Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Sculpt Fitness Personal Training's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Sculpt Fitness Personal Training's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Sculpt Fitness Personal Training whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Sculpt Fitness Personal Training's site are given "as is". Sculpt Fitness Personal Training makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Sculpt Fitness Personal Training does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Sculpt Fitness Personal Training or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Sculpt Fitness Personal Training's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Sculpt Fitness Personal Training or a Sculpt Fitness Personal Training approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on Sculpt Fitness Personal Training's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Sculpt Fitness Personal Training does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Sculpt Fitness Personal Training may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Sculpt Fitness Personal Training does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Sculpt Fitness Personal Training has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Sculpt Fitness Personal Training of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Sculpt Fitness Personal Training may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with Sculpt Fitness Personal Training's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Medina Ohio Sculpt Fitness Personal Training State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Where are the Sculpt Fitness locations?
The Sculpt Fitness Personal Training Gyms have five gym locations to choose from which are all in Northeast Ohio. Four gyms are focused on private and small group personal training, and one focused on larger fitness classes.
Our first gym is based in the Akron – Medina region. The address is 1133 Medina Road Suite 600 in Medina Ohio 44256. It is conveniently located between Akron and Medina off of Route 18.
Our second location which was opened at the start of 2012 is our Hudson Training Gym. It is located right off the highway of Interstate 77. It is in the Hudson area and its address is 5824 Akron-Cleveland Road ,Hudson, OH 44236.
Our third gym location is in Downtown Cleveland Ohio! The Cleveland gym location is 2130 Superior Avenue, Cleveland Ohio 44114. Launched in the summer of 2016, the Cleveland gym offers two gym services, private and small group personal training.
The Akron/Bath group gym was recently acquired by Sculpt Fitness and launched in August 2017 as the Sculpt Fitness Group Training Gym. Its main service is group fitness classes of 10-15 people. This location is best for those who enjoy group fitness and working out with others.
Our newest gym location is in the heart of Seven Hills, Ohio on Rockside Road! The Rockside Gym is great for those who work in Independence and who want a convenient workout location near the highway and the workplace for many people.
What are the exercise programs that you offer at the gyms?
Sculpt Fitness offers two exercise program options from men and women in the Akron, Cleveland and Medina area.
Our main program option is private personal training with a Sculpt Personal Trainer. This options allows you to work alongside our trainer in a one on one setting anywhere from one to three times a week. This option is great for a specific goal or if you have a physical condition that needs a specially designed exercise program.Click Here to find out more about our private personal training at Sculpt Fitness.
Our second fitness training program option is our Small Group Personal Training . This allows people the opportunity to use our wide selection of kettlebells, cardio ropes, free weights and more in a broader exercise workout in a small group setting of up to 4. Workouts are designed for men and women wanting a challenging workout that can be adjusted based on your fitness level.Each Workout is new and different each time you come in, adding to the excitement and enjoyment of seeing results quickly and having fun while doing it. See more by Clicking Here about our Semi Private Personal Training.
Our third service that is only offered at our Group Training Gym is large group fitness classes of up to 15 people. This is a service that we wanted to make available to those in the area who enjoy working out with others and who may not need the direct focus of a personal trainer.
What is the cost to train at Sculpt Fitness?
Our training memberships at Sculpt Fitness come in various price ranges depending on your current fitness level, goals and needs, and availability during the week.
Our starting membership rates begin at a starting rate of 40 per session and varies according to the amount of workouts you choose and trainer.We are offering a FREE private workout session as a way for those interested in finding out if we’d be a good fit for you! The workout includes a free fitness consultation, assessment and trial workout to get a feel for our style of workouts. Doing this allows us to get to know you and you to know us. Based on our findings during your fitness assessment and talking more about your exercise history and goals, will allow us to give you our recommendations for what training program will fit your needs best.
What type of results have your other members seen since beginning at Sculpt?
We have had many successful results from men, women and teenagers in Akron, Bath,Medina, Hudson and Cleveland Ohio are who have worked with our personal trainers at the Sculpt Fitness Personal Training Gym.
We have had women lose 10,20,30 and even 60 or more poundsthrough working with us multiple days per week along with incorporating healthy eating habits.
We have had men lose body fat from their midsection and gain strength and muscle in their arms, chest and legs. This brought back the V-Shape that was gone since their younger years. Through our unique cardio strength style of workout, we have catered to both men and women delivering both fat loss and strength gain in a complete fitness training program.
What makes Sculpt Fitness better for me than a local Cross-fit or other gym up the road from me?
1.Custom and Specific Exercise Programs With a Personal Trainer:When a new member joins with us at Sculpt Fitness, they are trusting and believing in us to help them in reaching a fitness goal that is attainable. Part of reaching that goal is having a exercise training program designed for that person that takes into account their age, fitness level, physical limitations and goals. We will then build our exercise program for them taking all of those small details into account. None of our programs are a one size fits all.
2.Our Reputation in Northeast Ohio and Akron:Since the beginning of Sculpt Fitness began back in 2006, there have been nothing but great results and awesome feedback from all of our members about their time at Sculpt Fitness. A lot of our members enjoy coming to our gym,working with the personal trainers and seeing the other gym members so much that many of our members have been here for multiple months and years. We have helped many men and women lose weight, tone up, and build strength. We pride ourselves on helping the people of Akron, Bath, Hudson Ohio and nearby areas better themselves through physical fitness.
3.We Want You To Have Long Lasting Change and Life Improvement: We understand that the main reason you’d choose to work with us is to improve your health and fitness and reach a specific goal concerning your body . A large aspect of reaching that goal is improving other areas in your life that tie in and can affect the amount of success that you do have working with us at Sculpt Fitness. We want you to have long lasting change and improvement in your life and that comes through improving lifestyle habits and reducing stress outside of the gym. Along the course of time you and your trainer will look more into improving many areas of your life that can add to your fitness success!
Is this Cross-fit?
No we are not. We have had this question asked quite a few times from people who notice that we do things very differently from many typical fitness centers in gyms in northeast Ohio.
We do use a variety of equipment, exercises and unique things that separate ourselves from the rest. We take your individual goals, needs, physical fitness starting point and frequency of workouts per week to design the perfect exercise program for YOU! We won’t throw you into a large group boot camp class or make you do things you are not able to handle.
We will take it at a pace that is right for you and will gradually increase the workouts as your fitness level increases!